My life is strange but beautiful





Last night while I was lying on bed I was thinking about my strange, beautiful life.  I have never stayed at a single place yet. My Dad is working in C.I.S.F(Central Industrial Security Force) and after a gap of every three or four years he gets transfer to a different place somewhere which is supposed to  be very good or somewhere which is worst place than staying here right now,  that’s the difficult things I had to handle. Mom and dad knew that it will affect my studies so they tried their best to let me and mom stay at one place for few years but due to do different circumstances we had to move along with dad where he get posted.

kajal majhi, my life is strangeKnow what! Now I am 20 well grown :) at this age and yet I have been to six different places in six another states and studied at six different schools until I completed my higher secondary, which was good for me because, I learnt different languages and familiar with different culture and traditions. I made around a lot of friends and forgot many, it is the painful things I has to face is leaving those people with whom I am so close.

After every three years into a new place , new languages, new people, new environment is very weird at beginning but latter on I had to adjust in them. Though staying at same place is kinda boring sometime so, Although I had to stay apart from my close one, leaving behind my dark past,  It get me refreshed and arises some new hopes new way to live.

1 comment:

Please say something, it makes me smile :)