back to harassing summer


kajal majhi, kajal
Umm… today is the last day of March 2013 and it is surprising that three month of 2013 has been passed out like the days are bouncing over my head.

I had got two week of vacation and I thought to do and learn something new but, as usual by habit I have  started to do few things (which I am not going to tell here :) ) but after little latter I loose interest in that matter and I leave it. I don’t know why I am like this?

Well holidays are over now and have to get back into harassing summer days inside crowded bus & trains. Stinky smell of sweaty clothes (yuk), pale oily skin, and sever headache at the end of day. I hate to travel in day time during summer. Sometime I wish if the college would be just 5 mins aways from my place then no one would be more happy than mine to attend the classes, but life is not always that easy as we always dream to have and we lead yet.

Well I think now the Lakme gift hamper would be working for me which I have got from Indiblogger and I has kept it inside my drawer just like an useless item, but I think it’s the right time to use it, but I hope the expiry date is not over yet.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please say something, it makes me smile :)