Finally I am 21 a fully grown adult



My birthday was on 9th may and I celebrated it simply as I do every year. Normally a person steps into the age of adult at 18 but, at 21 he/she enters into the real age of adulthood and fortunately I am 21 yuppie. D But I realized it today, and don’t ask me how? Because it’s a top secret. When I was 18 I wanted to do everything that I am allowed to at 18 legally.
Yet I enjoyed my age by lighting firecrackers, lagging bag packs around the school campus, home work, fear of being scolded by teachers,  riding bikes, outing with friends,  naughty gossips about girls and much more. But  its time to do something different which would make me feel like I am being an adult just to celebrate this age of 21 .
So here are my TO DO lists for this year.

Taste the beer:
Non of my family member drinks other  than my dad, he is in force so obviously he should drink but I never saw him drinking in front of me. But I want to taste these freaking things to know why people are so addicted these.

Driving licence:
I have been driving since I was 17 and caught many time but they let me go because of dad. But now its time to get my own driving licence and drive freely.

Cast my vote:
I got my voter id card last year but could not cast my vote because a huge blunder in the voter id card. Those freaking guys printed my sex as female. I know my name is little girly type but, don’t they verify the form I have filled. I hope by this election I would get my new voter card and would cast my vote.

Get my passport:
Going abroad has been by dream since I was a kind, I wanted to explore the world but don’t know if someday I would fulfil my dream or not but still having an passport feels great to me as it is a kind of national identity.

Find a job:
I have seen many people of my age group doing work may be because of their economical problems and may be others by choice. I don’t want to do job right now I want to study a lot but, I just want to feel the situation and pressure for  few days. Probably online jobs are suitable for me.

 Propose my girlfriend:
I think you would be confuse to know this. Me and my cute one are in relationship from past few years but I have never proposed her, actually I don’t have the guts to propose any girl it is the toughest job in my life. :D and thanks to God that I did not need to propose her but, now I have to do..(I know this one is a stupid paragraph)


Yet I knew that age are just the numbers which changes every year, but do you know our responsibilities grow on with the changing numbers? 

2 comments:

  1. Nice write. 21 is the age when one dreams of having the sky at one's feet.

    ReplyDelete

Please say something, it makes me smile :)