My dreamy road trip

Going to a road trip has been my dream since I learnt to drive , and driving between the woods, tall trees and over the landscapes is quite dreamy to me. I don’t have any experience of any trip but I have a list of places to explore and things to do there.

 Well, according to my choice my dream SUV Range Rover Evaque would be my perfect partner on a road trip and I want my cupid one along with me and I want to keep driving and driving until I find a suitable dreamy place where it would be peace, beauty and inspirations. As a nature lover I want a place to rest which is really calm and from there I can enjoy the nature peacefully.

The location may be Leh & Laddak  to see the historical 17th century’s places  or to Manali for its beauty which is perfect for a road trip, the landscapes, rocks, stream of rivers, chilling breeze are amazing, I want to explore everything there as much as possible.  I know a bit about Leh & Laddak so it would be little easy to drive around the places I know or heard about. We would not miss to drive towards the beautiful Shanti Stupa and we would pray in peace,  and Thiksey Monastery to enjoy the sunset. Then we would drive towards Magnetic field and would feel the magnetic power of earth.It is said that earth defies gravity there and when a vehicle is parked at some point the earth would pull it towards the magnetic hill at a speed of 20KM/H.
And then towards the beautiful Pangong tso lake, aah that is the sweetest beautiful and cutest lake in India and its perfect place for both of us to share some lovely moments together in a place like heaven.  
Leh & Laddak is truly a heaven. Well after that we would head towards Manali and it is completely unknown but  keeping faith on GPS & local people we would head on….

Trip on car but have to stay in hotel or resorts? Its bit weird for me… I want to build my own camp outside & it would be an extreme experience of surviving, by staying away from our daily world.  Night at a strange place specially in open area  is really marvelous so adventurous and I would enjoy the darkness with a campfire like back in 80s . I would sing , dance and anything to make her laugh entertain and keep her awake whole night. 



This post has been written for THE PERFECT ROAD TRIP contest at Indiblogger held by Ambi Pur








2 comments:

  1. I will suggest you to visit once counting miles channel in youtube he is also like you he explore many places in kashmir ,ladakh .

    ReplyDelete

Please say something, it makes me smile :)