How to be fashionable while working out

Managing your fashion during workout gets a little fuzzy because of sweat and tried body. But, don’t worry I have some simple solutions for all these.  Well, one should wear such cloths that would look good enough even after workout as well as keeping in mind about the comfort of those stuffs with our body, isn’t it?
I think I must show you my favorite sport wear collection from jabong which I have brought last year as jabong.com is my favorite online destination for clothes.  
I feel  so comfortable to wear it specially during workout and cricket as I made up of only cotton. It is not too tight nor so loose. Its just perfect to wear with any fitness jersey or sporty Tees.

I love this T-shirt for its sporty look, I looks great with my Navy Blue track pants. As it is made up of polyester so  I don’t recommend this stuff  to use as workout clothes but, it is perfect for jogging and other normal exercise.

I love this stuff most among all the items above because of its trendy look and comfort to my foot and my  foot feels amazing. I use it for jogging and sometime I flaunt it with jeans and t-shirt at college .

Hanes Socks: 
So soft, so cozy with a beautiful black line at the neck. It is just  awesome with both shorts and track jersey.


So do you want to look more trendy? Then try these things


Adidas Short !  
If you love to wear shorts then it cool, as shorts looks more trendy and sporty  than in anything else. Just make sure that your shorts should not cross your knees and nor too much short.  Addidas have a great range of shorts along with its trendy looks.






Flaunt your personality with a sporty T-shirt..  
Addidas white T-shirt: 

For a complete trendy look  T-shirts are essential. This is an unique one  from Addidas can be use for many purpose whether you want it for workout or any outdoor sports.








Gear up your legs with sneakers 
Puma Speeder Tetron
Put some sneaker rather than tennis shoes or else with a pair of white cotton socks it will really gear up your legs with look of sporty foot. This Speeder Tetron from Puma will really look your legs handsome on treadmill.









Things to keep in mind:
  • If you are going to wear short pants then it should not be too short as well as it should not be longer than your knees, prefer those shorts that cover up to your knees.

  • Choose you socks that are made up with 100% cotton.  Don’t  use any synthetic socks during workout.
  • During workout your body releases a heavy amount of sweat , so choose your clothes which consists at least 80% of cotton , so that it would have enough capability to soak your sweat and keep your skin clean.



  • Try to dress like gentle men, Don’t be so dandy with colorful sneakers, eye catching pants and shiny tees. You must keep in mind about your dressing colors don’t be so eye catchy , just choose the colors that are cool and standard.


This post is written for blog contest by Jabong.com, online shopping store in India on the occasion of unveiling their exclusive Sports Collection inspired by the movie Bhaag Milkha Bhaag.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please say something, it makes me smile :)