Going to open my first bank account

documents, bank account opening documents
Documents

Going to open my first bank account.
Hey people when you had your first bank account? I am going to open I tomorrow. I got the form today. I am not working right now, so what the need of having bank account so soon? Because I wanna save my pocket money there, I can't save the cash in my pocket when ever I see cash in my wallet I feel urgues to spend it, so If I will keep some amount from it in bank it will be safe from my this havit. isn't it?
First I was confused that in which bank will be good for me, I took some banks like State Bank of India, UCO bank, PNB, CITI Bank, kotak, AXIS BANK,
First I selected CITI Bank, but the minimum opening amount required is 2 lakhs so sad :(and also they does not have enough branches arround here so I had to leave it.
Then I took UCO and SBI and I found SBI is economical with minimum opening amount of rs 1,000 and minimum faciliated with a kit of  ATM CUM DEBIT CARD, CHEQUE BOOK,and  INTERNET BANKING. They have largest number of branches arround India.
I am so exited, I got the first cheque from Mginger  of Rs 300 so just waiting to transform into cash. How is my choice people?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please say something, it makes me smile :)