early morning

I had a great week from 27th May to 3rd June, I was out of campus to meet my relatives. Good news is that I am passed in CBSE XII with 60% Marks,  it is below my expectation but still I am happy with what I have got.
Well on 27th May I went to my home town Mahanad (Hooghly) , it is my birth place and I had stayed there upto 5 years of my age so I am attached to Mahanad very much, Whenever I go there I enjoy its natural beauty, it is full of green every where and hence I got some time to do my bugger photography.
 I spent three dyas there and went to Neyal , 30 KM away from Mahand. it is the home of my aunty and uncles and enjoyed a lot with them. The enjoyable thing is that it is a village and their house is situated near paddy field and in the time of night cool breezes refreshes the mind. I use to sleep outside in night to enjoy the natural air. then after three days I went to Nabagram , there is the house of my grand maa,  its a large village and the people there are so good and friendly.
sun set, sun rise
On 31st May I had an appoinment with doctor at kolkata but could not go due to strike of India and all that. And when I called them to fix date for another appoinment date , they told it would be on 30th of June sigh! rather it would be good to consult with some local doctor, and I hate all these strike!
Now the real tension begin , its all about admission in college. I want to persue B.C.A so I have applied at 3 colleges and I don't know in merit list there would be my name or not. If anyone know good colleges for B.C.A  with in West Bengal state , then please inform me. at kumarkajal6@gmail.com

Nabagram, hooghly







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please say something, it makes me smile :)