Back to home after four days



Happy fool!


Vrooooooom!...... sorry my digital diary , I was quite busy from last month that’s why I did not wrote anything here. I was out for four days to see my uncle and aunty at my home town, the are near 60, 70 and their health is not well. And ofcourse I also had to meet dolon. I went there last month with my mom and dad , that time they were fine and healthy, I think they kinda suffering from colera , because unhygenic water of monson, their health is going down and down , may be because of their age. Two months age my aunt has opereated her left eye for a simple surgey, and from then her health is going down.

Well I reached there at mid afternoon and evening after whole day journey by bus. Next day I cooked khicdi for them and unfortunately it became yummi :) , and after that the hours are quite boring there because, there is nothing for entertainment and no one is there of my age, well that was not a big deal, actually I don’t know how to suit myself in every enviornment, how to live the life and how to enjoy every moments of my life, that’s thje big deal.

I had also to meet dolon, so next day I went to her house with my cousine sister, well one thing I should tell that, don’t be in long distance relationship, as you can’t meet him/her daily and is painfull and killing thinking about her every time.  L I hugged her so tightly, that is the cutepie of my life, then we had great fights and a long gossips, after that we went to a river bank and spent some nicces moments then we had lunch together. That was an awesome day among those four days.
banana leaf, meal on banana leaf
Have you ever tried it? meal on banana leaf its yumii and  nature fresh

tarkeswar hooghly, tarkeswar bus stand
Busy bus stand of Tarkeswar


Chalte Chalte :)

Me : wicked Buffalo , returning to home after a full day journey :) 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please say something, it makes me smile :)