A good start of today


sunrise, sunrise between the woods, morning sun

Today my day had begin with a good start with the freshness of morning after a long ago. I usually don’t get up at early morning atleast not before 7:30 AM, I use to get scolded everyday from Mom and Dad for this, but today I realised I missed such preety things from a long ago.
I did wake up today at 4:30 to pulk some flowers for “puja” and realized that , Mom dad was right, I did missed such morning beauty from a long time, the freshness of morning is amazing and plesant, morning is the time when nature blooms and show its real beauty.
So, I took my bicycle and roamed around the whole township and chilled my mind.

 I must say to everyone whoever is still in bed like me, don’t be a looser like me , wake up , get freshened with morning nacture’s beauty , because each morning teach us a new lesson, it give us a new hope and says that we are still healthy alive we have a lots of things to do ahead. 


"God didn't promise days without pain,
laughter without sorrow, sun without rain,
but He did promise strength for the day,
comfort for the tears, and light for the way."



So goodmorning to my every readers!!  have a nice day.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please say something, it makes me smile :)