happiest things for a blogger






I rarely get comments on my blog post, as I know that my posts are not attractive , but whenever I see there is a comment on my post, I makes me happier more than anything.

I well I came into blogsphere when I was just 15, when I was not actually knowing that what is blog and blogging. I just knew it’s a money making methods, as I was just crazy about making money online, so I did joined many PTC sites and posted those referral banners to get some referral under me, even I got more excited when I knew about Google Adsense. I applied fifteen times with fifteen different blogs and got rejected fifteen times LOLZ! Because every things was copied :P . After getting kicked off for fifteen times finally I thought now I will write whatever I can of my own, I will not copy anything from any other websites and created this blog meandmoments.blogspot.com and so I titled it “MY LIFE MY DAYS MY WORDS” and yes Google worth the honest work, they apceted me J congo buddy congo J

I know my posts are not good and helpful that, anyone will learn something. I always try to write something new and whatever it comes from my inside, I still check every day that wether I got any comment on my blog post or not, I wait to see a comment like a hungry begger who has not eated anything since a week J , when I see yes! There I got a comment, I feel extreme happy.
I have asked many of my blogging friends that . what is your happiest part in blogging? I got many answers like “When I complete writing a post” , “When I get likes on the Facebook fan page”, “When I see a follower has increased”, “When I get inspiring comment on the post” and blah blah, so what is yours’ happiest moment in blogging?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please say something, it makes me smile :)