The book: life is what you make it




I was eagerly waiting to read this book from last few months but could not find any way to purchse it, as I stay at Mint campus which is far apart from the main town, that’s why no courier services are availabe here. Before flipkart.com , I tried to purchase this book at many other online store like homeshop18, indiaplza, naptool etc , but they could not send me because lack of courier service in our area accept SPEED POST (govt.). Thank you flipkart.com for shipping throught speed post.
 I heard about this book long ago, since then I was waiting, and can’t wait any more to start reading read. Its written by a very energetic aurthor of some topselling books. I will write more after reading this book fully.


if you want to read you can buy it from here www.flipkart.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please say something, it makes me smile :)