April Fool my dabba gull


Phew! Finally its first day of April 2013 and I hope this month would be cheerful, enjoyable and tensed free. I knew that today is first April, but I has forgotten that today is also fools day.

Here is how one of my friend made me a fool today. Today early morning, One of my close friend called me up from Dhanbad and told me that he will be visiting my place today at 9:00 am. I told him fine and I will wait for him at the railway station. Arriving time of that train was 9:00AM so I went there at 8:30 and took a platform ticket and sat under a tree. I was excited but still could not believe that he is visiting here but I had to believe as I saw an energy in his voice during phone call.

Well at 9:00 AM the train arrived , lots of passengers came out of train and my eyes were hunting for my friend’s face to get a glimpse of him. But sad, I could not see him and I called up him. Then he surprised me when he told “Abe Kutta, Happy Fools Day” .  He really made my DABBA GULL. Now what to do, I came back to home with a wicked poker face . : ) What about you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please say something, it makes me smile :)