Fragrances in my life

early morning click, dew on flower, grass photography, grass flower
early morning click
Fragrances in  life matters a lot  , it overwhelms and rejoice our life. I am a nature lover , I envy its beauty and its fragrances, the wood , the herbs, landscapes, my backyard, garden  are some of my favourite spots  where I spend my spare time. Early morning is not like anything   its calm, refreshing and it smells so good as like the nature spells its  real natural beauty. If you are leading a city life then you may know that how early morning is not like anything in the day, its quite don’t have any buzzing sound of people and crowds, no cars and bikes, only the peaceful moment portrayed by dew I drops on grass , calmness and sweetness of environment.

purple flower, flower photography
sneak peak from my garden

Normally my day starts with yelling alarm tone at 5:30 its tough to wake up at this early after late night on desk. I take the flower bucket to my garden where there is many flower plants, Its look awesome when it blooms on trees , their fragrances amazes and sometime it remind us some of my special moment special I had with around rose as fragrances has a super power to remind us our forgotten moments. There are many like Jojoba, lavender , belly, jasmine, my garden smells very well in early morning, the greenery grass with dew pellets when they touch my bare feet it feels so good like a touch of nature  , and it really refresh my mind and boost it for entire day. I don’t want to pluck them as they looks gorgeous on their plants itself but as tradition flowers are needed for pooja (worship). 

My mom does the morning pooja very beautifully , she decorate the
flower bowl with different flowers, the mud lamp enhance the glow  of flower and other decorative items, its smell so good, But the moment she lights the incense sticks then the fragrances  of flowers and aroma from the incense sticks mix together and forms a beautiful scent that cant be describe in words. I feel like it’s a heaven, which have blended our mind, soul with aroma of peace and beauty .


Do you like the early morning street markets? I love them because it forms  different type of portraits in our daily life. At the beginning of market there are many florist where the vendors are selling variety of flowers , many of them are important. From where the flowers of our flower pots, wedding decorations etc comes from. The places amazes with colors and scents , if I don’t buy any I repeatedly walk on that street many time just to enjoy the scents. Apart from this if you enter more into the market there are different vendors selling very different things, the buzzing noise of people, and of course there are not only vendors, there are many different people comes for different purpose like surveyors , competitors analysers, government authority and etc you can spot them just by looking at their body languages .  But I hate to go at the fish, meat and chicken corner as that place really smell very bad.

pic credit: flickr web
  When two soul meets then there is no more beauty and fragrances in our life which can compare with it. Fortunately we both are nature lovers , we love the woods, trees , landscapes, flowers, sunrise and sunset and blah . We rather love to spend our moments in the woods and garden looking at the moon and sky than late night partying outside with friends. Its beauty is so deep in the depth of love and affection. I can  tell her presence and she can tell mine just by the scent of our body. My moments has been fragranced with her love and endowment  and I am very thankful .


This post has been written for Inspire a Fragrance blogging contest held by Godrej at Indiblogger.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please say something, it makes me smile :)