Monsoon Rendezvous: My first Blogger meet

I have always been crazy to gather at any blogger meet but, almost all of the meet are held far apart from here but, fortunately this time Monsoon Rendezvous indiblogger meet held at Kolkata which is not so far as well as I am in semester break. The only problem was I had never went out of my town so I asked one of my friend if he will go with me and he agreed.It took us about three hours to reach at Rotary Sadan , and fortunately we reached 2 hours before the schedule . There I met with Datta mam , she is very nice and friendly.

 Gradually all the blogger had gathered together by 2:00 pm. Finally It was the time for formal introduction about ourselves and our blogs . Everyone were describing about themselves and their blog for about 5 to 10 minutes , I was too nervous that what to say about my blog. I don’t know what is my blog about, and what does I write, I just write some nonsense stuff of my life and whatever coming in my mine. And finally It was my turn, I stood up like a happy fool , and what have I uttered is “Hi everyone, I am kajal majhi, I am from salboni , I blog about my life” Hell yeah my speech ended up in just three seconds. My voice was so slow that my friend who was sited beside me could not hear anything. So people I apologize for this, I was  so nervous .
Then it was the time for presentation and group discussion , Mrs Datta gave us a great presentation on Philosophical evolution of India , now I actually got to know how we give presentation at corporate level , earlier in school presentation for me was just to create slides in PowerPoint , burn it into cd and submit to the subject teachers. 

Amartya Talukdar represented his book “On Family laws and men’s rights in India” which was very nice. Many of the bloggers raised some good social causes for IndiChange.  There was a girl with Datta mam, sorry I forgot her name she just told some awesome and epic lines  , and note able points . I really admire her, I wish if all of my friends are like her.
Well, it was my first visit to Kolkata and I had lots of plan but, the rain flopped everything. But it doesn’t matter as the meet was amazing and experienced lot of things. A special thanks to Mrs Datta for organising that beautiful event. Hope to meet with you all soon.
Here are some of the pictures from  the meet. If anyone is having some more pictures please mail me to kumarkajal6@gmail.com

 
  

lets have tea, tea break
Lets have a cup of tea :)




2 comments:

Please say something, it makes me smile :)