Beautiful things are black


Black is an universal elegant and standard colour which refers many depth meaning at different occasions and situations . Black color is created by blending all other colors , it is classic, glossy and no doubt, most wonderful and attractive things in the world are black...

Black eyes
beautiful black eyes, black pupil, black beauty
pic credit: Lata V

Eye with dark black pupil is really so unique and beautiful  it add an extreme mysterious effect and appears so deep down the earth. They are soulful and full of confident.  Black eyes are so deep that it gives the feelings of being lost in them. Looking into them is like looking into the deepest realism of humanity. It is so deep that I can see the beginning of everything , the past of humanity , future and the moments. It reflects and shines like glowing metal .




Black Shadow


Shadows reflects the depth of many hidden things in our life. I look at my shadow and it peer into dark corner of my mind where secret shame lie and violent voice are silenced. It opens an unknown window to me, it gives me the clue to understand myself that who I am, what I am.
It says , I need the every part of me to come out whole in the light empowered  to live a meaningful and vibrant life and feelings such as guilty, anger, revenge ,fear need not to express out.




Black school shoes



I have a pair of school shoes , and preserved it very gently as I use to wear them when I was in 5th grade. Whenever I polish them it shines as new  and it remind my childhood and old school days. Every morning mom and dad use to drop me at school,  I use to walk along with them holding their hands with my little fingers filed with their warmth of love and tender. Then there were friends in class who use to take me into a different world blended with joys , happiness , purity of smile and lots of naughtiness . That’s the place from where I started learning each an every from speaking English  to silly gossips about girls,  that is the place which has enhanced the beauty of my childhood.
I use to put my little feet in them and walks on the path told by parents , but from the day I went to choose the shoes of my own choice I went to wrong path, Life was so simple , but I made it complicated with my own choice.


Black Ink:

cursive handwriting, writing with fountain pain, fountain pen,

Black is the universal standard colour , whenever you write anything on a paper with black ink it enhance the  standards and mostly it gives a eye catching view as compare by writing with different colour of ink.
Honestly speaking, I am not praising myself, but all of my friends says that whenever I writes anything with black ink , it really enhance beauty of my handwriting as well as the paper.


Dark Night:

credit: favim.com

Many people don’t like dark night because they feel scary, but I love dark nights as they are so beautiful , I love to look at the starts and the moons because the as the night will be more dark the stars and moon will be more bright. Night is full of peace when we can think deep down the soul,  I love the silence for those hours and can have some blissful dreams too. I close my eyes and replay into my entire moments that I had today,  and where I was wrong and where I was right so that I won’t repeat the mistake in the day ahead. It is the moment where I can think and take decision peacefully, the nature stays so calm at that time I can feel  the power of silence. If you really want to enjoy the beauty of night, go out to the park, close your eyes and feel the cold breez,  look at the sky , the moon and starts are glowing so brightly , the silence will make you lost deep inside yourself.

This post is a part of #WhatTheBlack activity at BlogAdda.com

1 comment:

Please say something, it makes me smile :)