Life is beautiful


pic credit : www.indiblogger.in
Our life is like the waves of the ocean , sometime it goes high, again it falls down , sometime it is stable and sometime there are unpredictable high and low tides . our life is beautiful indeed but there are full of uncertainty and we don’t know that what is ahead and what we have to grow through . we are bounded with emotions , duty , responsibility and humanity , but apparently we meet a situation where we have to choose any one between  duty , responsibility , humanity and emotions .

There were some moments when I was bounded with the same duty , responsibility , emotions and humanity but I was confused with myself that which one was right to choose and someone was right that everything happens for a reason .  Being in a distance relationship we hold the hands from miles away , we breath in the same air and share the same sky , but it  needs a lots of faith, determination , and love that inspires our body, mind and soul . I have been in a long distance relationship from past few years , everything was going well according to me, we use to meet twice or thrice a year . I was happy more than anything else but sometime it was tough for us to control our emotions and desires from miles away , we were not near so that when we want we can meet and see each other, we cannot have our dearest one when we needed our dearest person .  But still everything was going well until one day she suddenly told me that , she thinks she likes someone else and she have feelings for him, it was a painful moment for both of us, I was complete speechless and a part of me has been vanished at an once .

She was diverted because of my absence beside her, when she needed me I was not there and lot of misunderstandings . I tried a lot make her understand, realize the situations of long distance relationship and everything that was possible by me but she wanted me to leave her. I tried to become strong because I had to make an important decision of life , and  I asked to myself “ What is love? Am I being selfish ? What if I lose her ?“  and someone from inside me answered “ Love is when you care for each other , when you want to see your partner happy , but if you love her then it doesn't mean that she will love you back too , her heart may be pumping for someone else, you may think that you love her most but someone else also can love her more than you do”   . I loved her so much and I was ready to leave her if she was happy with her decision  But I had a complete doubt that she was in tremendous misunderstanding , she was my responsibility so, I could not let her go simply as I didn't know about the guy , she may be going to the wrong person .
So I told her that I am not selfish for losing her, all I want was  her happiness , if she is not happy with me and then she can leave me but first take break from me and hang on the guy just to observe him , I didn't have any intention for comparison of love , all I wanted was to make her realize what’s wrong and what’s right, let her talk with her parents and friends , let her ask herself  and feel her misunderstandings .

For few days I thought that I have lost her as there was no calls and texts from her, but at one evening she called me apologized  for all her misunderstandings .  Till now she and me are together and she loves me more than I do (honestly ) .

All I have learnt from this is nothing is perfect in this world , we have adjust ourselves to make that perfect for us , it needs faith and love that inspires our mind , body and soul .


This post is about https://housing.com/


 


1 comment:

  1. Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you penning this write-up and also the rest of the website is really good.
    Flats for Sale in Manikonda

    ReplyDelete

Please say something, it makes me smile :)