We are together in this journey #together


one of the memorable click
My life is little different from people normally, my dad is in defense and he use to transfer from one place to another after every two or three years because of his duty and I too has to move along with him and because of his transfer I get to visit and stay at different place around this nation and I have learnt different culture and traditions, I have also studied in six different school in six different states which was an amazing experience.

But there are lot of despise moments hold me back from achieving my goals and makes me feel down. Its nice that I have learnt to adjust myself in every environment and I becomes friendly with people around me at every new place, but the painful moments were when I had to leave the place , the people and friends .  The more I become friendly with people , the more I will cry at the time of leaving that place and because of this sometime I became afraid of making new friends and hanging around with people because I know that one day I have to leave this place and go somewhere else .  Now you can imagine if I have studied in six school and in six different states then how much of despise and painful moments I had faced. Every time I use to leave a school my eyes were full of tears , my dreams were broken , I loosed many of my best friends I has left behind those people who inspired me adjust myself in that place and moved ahead with some hopeless hope .  I made many friends at every corner of this country and loosed much more friends than I have made, even now I don’t remember some of their faces . At every new place it becomes very difficult for me to adjust with the place at least for first two months and then again I afraid of making friends .  Life was so tough for until I joined the higher secondary school at KV RBNM Salboni , West Bengal .


I don’t know what’s so special about this school, place and those people , but every single moment I have lived here and  living yet now has inspired me, they never let me feel down . I was afraid that these people are different and would be tough for me to adjust with them ,but I remember  I joined this school on 1st August 2010 and from the very beginning day the people of my batch became very good friends and I came back to home with a charming smile
 . They taught me what is friendship , how to smile and laugh from deep inside me and slowly they became so attached , we had tremendous fun that will be in memories till my last day. I studied here my higher secondary and the last day of our school life was very emotional , I thought that I will break myself again but no,  we spent the entire day being all together we shared our joys, sorrows, dreams and promised to stay connected by all possible mean . It has motivated me a lot, rather than breaking down myself, it was an optimism for me to walk ahead to fulfill my dream , stay focused and to be a good human.                                                       

This post is about Housing.com                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please say something, it makes me smile :)