Journey with the new Moto-E


  In this world of technology we have reached at that communication level where we always need of accessibility with the world anytime and from anywhere. Being an IT Security Analysis , Blogger, gaming addicted and a internet addict its very important for me to stay connected and have minimal resources in hand as an emergency backup because I cannot carry my laptop anytime and anywhere  so I need something handy with which I can play with the devices and do at least all my necessary works but I cannot compare it with my giant laptop on  its’ working capabilities.

All I want smart device which will allow me to connect with the high speed internet connectivity facilities, hyper threading fast processor combined with high speed ram to work smoothly with all my required apps. I also love photography so having high resolution integrated  camera is must necessary for me and higher storage space to keep all my required data and entertainment stuffs , but if I combine all these features in a single device then I have think about my pocket too, but it’s a surprise that New Moto E is heavily armored with all these features and with pocket friendly price .I would love to begin my smartphone journey with the new Moto E  (2 nd Generation)  with its’ enhanced features for my daily task , entertainments and to do more.

I choose to capture more
Being a photography addict I always need a camera in my hand to click randomly whatever catch my eyes , the new Moto E is equipped with 5mp primary camera integrated with f/ 2.2 apertures with which I can shoot some beautiful pictures , I can tap over the screen to focus on a particular point and capture a beautiful picture indeed . I can also click wide view of an area with its’ panorama feature as well as I can also record videos in slow motion which is truly impressive and oh yes! I can click selfie with it’s front camera .

I choose to play and experience more
As an IT Security analysis I would run some rigid apps.  For some tough testing and network scanning jobs. The new Moto E can run very smoothly and can easily handle my payloads because it has 1 GB Ram ,powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor and beautifully married with Android Lollipop OS .  It also has Adreno 306, 400Mhz GPU on which I can play my favorite high end graphics games very efficiently  and can also enjoy ultra-clear and bright videos on the screen.

I choose to Connect and access more
Connectivity is the mandatory needs in this present moment and with the changes in level of communication for faster connectivity and data transformation. Today I live in the virtual world of the internet more than in my real world, so I need access to the internet at any moment in every possible ways so that I can connect with my dear ones , share and upload videos , do my security related works and much more .   The new Moto E has accessibility of 4G LTE by which I can connect with the internet in much faster way than before . I can share and download data much more faster than before, It also has front camera with that I can do video chatting much smoothly . I can also connect with Wifi 802.11 b/g/n , it also has hotspot with which I can share the my phone’s internet with other Wifi enabled devices.

I choose to see more
As a gaming and movie addicted what else I need other than graphics processor , enough Ram, and a fast processor ? It’s the large screen , yes the new Moto E comes with 4.5” wide qHD screen which has resolutions of 540 x 960 , and supported with Adreno 306 GPU , by which I can see more sharp and clear , enjoy videos and games in that wide screen . It also has Gorilla Glass 3 which will protect my screen from damages and unwanted scratches. . A large screen need enough power to run as well as high performance processor needs enough power too to run smoothly , so  one of the more important thing is , it comes with a battery of 2390 mAh which give interrupted power backup of whole day so that I will not feel down during my work and entertainment

I choose to Store more
The main shortage in the digital world is storage capabilities , the more we do the more space will be needed,  well I click photos, I play a lots of games and videos , I love music and I also need to carry lots of important documents and for that I need enough space to store all these stuffs , I choose Moto E because it has 8 GB internal storage and can be extended with MicroSD card up to 32 GB which is enough for my use and I can carry my world wherever I go.


This post has been written for #ChooseToStart held at Indiblogger. Please visit http://www.startwithmotoe.com/  for more details


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please say something, it makes me smile :)