Optimism of never give up

pic credit: indiblogger.in

There is no doubt that our life can be so tough and we are warped with many dreams , but when life becomes harder we stop chasing our dreams , as we afraid that we might not succeed , we also that the society will make fun of our failure and so on.   In the book of life there are some pages which can be tough and rigid but that doesn't mean that we should cover ourselves under the blanket of fear .

Even I have many dreams to fulfill, many goals  to achieve and so many desires to feel , but I failed for countless number of times . Sometime my past made me feel down and I afraid for another failure and I thought that I failed with myself.

But nature taught me a lot of things and it has filled me with positive ideas, optimism and a chance to give a mark into my life.  We human are so greedy that to  gather honey we break  the shelters(beehives) of bees  , but the bees fly away to another place where they can build their new shelter and provide livelihood to their offspring . They doesn't forget their past but they doesn't regret about past and try to live in their new shelter properly.  This activity has really brought me a positive sense and optimism about past that, everyone had their past that may be good or bad, but we have to stop worrying about our past because if we keep worrying about past then it will not let us to live the good times those are yet to come.

Another incident which has really motivated me , few months back I saw a blind man hanging a harmonium on his neck , singing traditional song and asking money for help , hey was singing nicely but they way he was playing the harmonium was awesome or if I say in my word then he was playing that perfectly . I gave him Rs. 10 and I could not stop myself from asking him that he can not see but how can he play that instrument so nicely. Hey replied to me so nicely Earlier when I started to learn I could not find where is the required key, I could not match the sequence of music for the songs, people laughed at me but I kept trying and now it has become easy for me to play, now I am also habitual of playing this instruments as well as to hear the laughs of people ".

I was complete speechless with his answer , but his words gave me a lot of positivity and filled a optimism about never to give up . I realized that if a man without who cannot see but he can play a musical instrument so nicely , but I have eyes , two legs , hands and a healthy body but still I afraid of failure, I have to give try and failure doesn't mean that I am failed but I have another chance to work hard for my goal.

Life is like the waves of the oceans which rises and falls downs and after sometime it rises again rises again . With all the optimism above I have learned that, we may face obstructions and burden between our life and goals  but we should never  give up . Every single failure teach us few more things and our weakness , we should be a learner and a optimist so that we can keep positivity in every single moment and learn from our surroundings .


Meet the new housing , bringing optimism to the world , please visit  https://housing.com/lookup



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please say something, it makes me smile :)