Kellogg's Waale Guptaji ka Nashta


Well Honestly let me confess I am not so good at cooking but you cannot beat me when
its time to feed my belly, I doesn't care if that I will get more than require calories, But all I need is to eat until my tummy is not happy. I wonder why Gupta Ji is so famous for breakfast at his house,whoever see him , they first asks him when he would invite them for breakfast at his house . Obviously Gupta ji's wife knows a wide range of recipes specially for breakfast

Well I am habitual of having tea and snacks everyday on breakfast and got bored with all this
but I wonder if I get a chance to visit Gupta ji’s house then I will not step back to eat something special , delicious and nutritious then really it will refresh my tongue for tastes.  My mouth is watering from the day I got to know that Gupta Ji is famous for their intense recipe for breakfast ,I will definitely have a visit .

I have found some of their famous breakfast recipe and also did some research on those recipe, believe me I am just waiting for the day to put those foods inside my mouth . Few of their famous recipes which I will be going to any how at Gupta Ji’s house are

Cornflakes Coconut Laddos
 
pic credit : www.kelloggs.in
Which are made by Kellogg’s Corn Flakes, Nuts, Condensed milk, ghee and coconut. No doubt that these are very tasty and enriched with multivitamins. Do you know what’s so special about these Laddos? I can carry these with my lunch box and eat whenever my tummy wants more .  As I told these Laddos has nuts, milk, coconuts which provide enough nutrition and energy at the required time of breakfast

Banana MilkShare
pic credit : www.kelloggs.in
Just like an apple a day keeps the doctor away , I believe that this Banana MilkShare at breakfast gives enough nutrition to face the hectic schedule in the entire day as it is enriched with multivitamins and foods that enhance the immunity . It contains milk, Kellogg's Corn Flakes, and banana . It is also beneficial for the people who do regular workout.
 
Almond Strawberry Corn Flakes
pic credit : www.kelloggs.in
What a recipe indeed! My mouth is watering just looking at the name of this recipe . We all know the use and benefits of strawberry as well as almonds  . Don’t ask how much of strawberry I can eat at once, because it is one of my most favorite . I will ask Gupta Ji to fill my plate with more of it .


pic credit : www.kelloggs.in
Cherry Vanilla Milk ShakeJust look at the title "Cherry Vanilla with Milk" What a special drink it is , this is the one that I can not to have it Gupta Ji!  Pure and enriched with the yummy tastes of  vanilla, sweetness of cherry and smoothness of milk, this special drink is try made for out mouth and mind that we will lost ourselves in the blend of the tastes . Its my request to Gupta Ji, that please allow me to visit their house for a breakfast .
This post has been written for Kellogg's
Also visit https://www.youtube.com/user/kelloggindia

1 comment:

Please say something, it makes me smile :)