Flashback into school memories

Times goes on and everything changes by time, but our memories remains inside us. It is the precious things which we can’t erase , we can’t give it to anyone but we can share it and will remain stick inside us till the day we die. The moments are living today will be a party of “memories” someday.

Yet the best memories for me is my school life which I remember everyday , I smile and I cry too.  I have experienced a lot of unforgettable things during my school days sometime which was supposed to be funny and sometime life giving lessons. The friends, teachers, class room, my mischievousness, back benches and the smell of erasers pencils and pen was awesome ever.  Know what ? Now  whenever I buy a new pencil or eraser I put it so close to my nose and inhale its smell, which make me remember of my primary classes

.  Well the thing which I have learned from my school life is “How to live” Try to find life in every bite you live, try giving life to your life so that later you would not regret, you would not complain to your life and later when you will peek into your memories you would proudly say I had a great life.
I was missing my friends and so I thought to post some of their best clicks I have






ha ha that was the best cake I ever had. :)





3 comments:

  1. These are actually wonderful ideas in about blogging.
    You have touched some fastidious things here.
    Any way keep up wrinting.

    Also visit my web page - louboutin shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Please say something, it makes me smile :)