Another week another plan


Last night I was reading some blog posts randomly and in a blog I found some interesting topic and inspired me to write this diary entry. I have thought that From now on at the beginning of every week I will plan something special to do in the entire week. I never did something like this before, well I found this trick very inspirational for many things and it fill us with joy and excitements. Actually the motto is to do something new everyday.

My plan for this week is First I would take my medicines as per scheduled.  I am a bronchitis patient from last three years and is not cured yet because of my habits. I usually forgets to take my medicines as prescribed by doctor. I will keep it in my mind always “Its medicine time Its medicine time Its medicine time Its medicine time”
Second one is to watch a movie. Probably I would watch Iron man 3 , since I have read its review I am so excited to watch it. Usually I don’t have time to go out and spend 3 hours at a movie theatre, but I have to sort out for a bit of entertainment.
The third and the tough one is To make someone really very happy. In the word someone the dearest people belongs are my parents and my dearest heart. As usually I argue with them a little but making them happy and smiling would be a great surprise, I  don’t how to make them but I know I would find out a way or excuse to bring some big smile on their faces. I hope I would be succeed.

Well we had some great moments together, as dad was on leave for last 20 days so me , mom and dad have spent some good moments together after a long time. He will  be back to his hectic duty today , I feel proud for him and I feel proud to be a son of a army personality , I should be, Isn’t it?

Here are some of my today’s mobilegiri below


beautiful clouds, clouds photo,


pebbles photographs


3 comments:

  1. Well... everyday is worth doing something special and worth celebrating the festival called life and the faith called human ... feels so lucky to be a human , ain't it ? you can read , inspire , motivate and celebrate 'Being Human' :)
    Nice read !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes that is it, we are lucky to be a human... thanks a ton

      Delete

Please say something, it makes me smile :)