My dream business


my dream business, my dream website
a dream view of my bubble

OVERVIEW
Bubble (www.bubble.com)
would be an online resource which would be capable to serve the world in multiple way and in multiple platform. It would connect everyone to everywhere from individual to workgroup, to work place or to police station or to any government’s body. It would be facilitate with social networking, cloud storage, Web Hosting, E-commerce for shops or individual and much more to plan ahead.

SOCIAL NETWORKING
In this world of online social networking I would try my best with my Bubble by including every amenities such as Instant Messaging, Video calls and voice calls along with conference calls, social page, photo sharing and much more along with the networking features needed for business or an individual.

CLOUD STORAGE
With the increasing trend of online backup for extra security and requirement anytime anywhere, bubble will be powered with cloud storage facility. Hence one can back up any type of data and can access securely any time and from anywhere.

SHARING
It will be powered along with cloud storage; with this feature one can share his data to individual or to a group or a group to another group within a build network much securely. With this people would also be able to give live presentations.

E-COMMERCE
Generally Shops needs a specific billing software to keep an eye over goods stocks and sales, but bubble going to replace it by providing online business application with which every activity regarding sells, stocks, receipts, debits, credits and other accounting data will be automatically secured at data centre and can be retrieve anytime with just one click, even customers would be able to see their purchase details whether they brought it from an online shop or from a local shop.

HOW WOULD I USE OFFICE365 IN MY ONLINE BUSINESS
Blog
As a blogger I would choose this option first as with office365 I can write my blog post offline and it would be published automatically to my blog. It will help the clients to be aware with new updates from bubble, as it is necessary to keep posting about new features and other items to keep interact with clients as well as team members.
Lync Online
Lync would be a affordable way to connect with clients and team directly by voice call and video calls. As well as online meeting , live presentations with multiple party through conference calls and screen sharing. I think I would not get any better option than Lync Online for Web conference.
Other than Lync online and Blog I would like to use Office365 Email service as my primary email account, managing of company’s portfolio, group project etc.


This post has been submitted for Office365 contest at Indiblogger



2 comments:

Please say something, it makes me smile :)