After a week


After suffering from a bundle of tension, finally yesterday I got the form and pospectus and I have decided to get admission to BCA course @ Institute of Science and Technology Chandrakona, West Bengal.
Know what from my childhood I always wanted to build my career in the field of IT and I think my dreams are going to be true after few years. I wanted to persue Btech CSE but after my 10th I had to take commerce stream so I lost the chance to enter in the world of science. But I didn’t give up, I still have a chance by persuing B.C.A (Bachelor of Computer Application) then M.C.A after that If I get chance I will do Mtech then my dream will be fullfilled. I have asked to many people, they said B.C.A is just a graduation degree with computer and it is outdated course. But I have seen new syllabus of B.C.A under WBUT, it is totally core programming orinted and I would love to study these. Well I just pray to God to fulfill my dreams..
A part of my life is passed and now a new life is going to begin after few more days it’s the “COLLEGE LIFE”  so I am waiting for those days like hungry beast. I wanna start this life in a new way but I know I can’t enjoy these days like I did in my school days. Missing my school and days a lot.

I was so busy this week and I could not  have find time for blogging but still  managed to do my bugger photography. So howz these snaps below?

See, how beauty of nature enhance after rain





The white beauty, rain drops on its petals, I love this flower





The purple one



Which plant is this?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please say something, it makes me smile :)