GET WELL SOON




"Sweetheart, do you know
How I use to wait for you?

It’s like a sea,
Who waits for the river
To flow down into her heart,
Just to fulfill its hunger.

It’s like a skylark,
Who flies into the sky
Just for some few drops of rain water,
To quench it’s thirst.

It’s like a bride,
Who waits for the bridegroom
To take her away to her new home,
Just to fulfill her dreams.

It’s like a street beggar
Who begs for the food
To rear its family,
Just to live for some few days.

But I?
I use to wait for you,
Only to hear your voice
That prevents my tear,
That falls from my eyes and mind."

Submitted By Abhisek Mishra
This poem is written by my friend, on behalf of his love, she is bad ill and missing her all the way. My wishes for her to get well soon as possible. I hope the bond between you two will strengthen more and more as the days goes on. As you said, I have taken enough care of your poem as much I can, I shared with the world for her best wishes... :) 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please say something, it makes me smile :)