I won a castrol Tshirt



I have won a castrol Indiblogger Tshirt at castrol biking contest at indiblogger but I have not received it yet.. This is the second time  I have won runner up prize @Indiblogger.   It is the 5th try  on 5th contest here and won twice he he :P. Know what the runnerup prizes of indiblogger is more faboulous than the 1st and 2nd prizes. Such as McDonalds cupons (yummmi), watches, tshirts, mugs, bags and blah blah, these are all essential items which I need, so I am always greedy about the runnerup prizes.


Well 1st I had won at Masterchef India 2 contest here, I did write that article without any care, and I had got surprise! When I saw I had won a mug! Then I got inspired and stared to care a blogging a little bit. Now give a try at almost every contest here and some other sites. Thank you Indiblogger team, your every contests insipres every blogger here to write. Winning is not the matter, the thing is inspiration to write which enhance the skill of writing on different topics.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please say something, it makes me smile :)