Went to school after three months



Since after board exams After approx three months ,today  Me and my friend meghnath went to  went to school to meet with the teachers ,dear juniors and to see our class rooms , the last benches where we had spent our most sweetest time of our life.
The school is on summer vacction for 50 days so I did not able to meet with every one, just with three teachers and our principal madam!.


As normally for we human beings that when we have the things we can't understand its value but when it goes away then we understand it , such way Now I actually understand what is school life , at that time we just use to think a boring place where we have to stay from 8:00AM to 2:00 PM but now  I miss it like I am missing an important part of my life.
  I miss those lunch break when we use to share our tiffins , I miss writing the names of strict teachers on the bathroom's wall, I miss the flirts with the girls of our class. When teacher use to ask question I hide my face behind my friends,  I miss the silly gossips about the girls inside bathroom, When teacher use to say Get out dammit! we use to wait to hear this word to get out of the boring class.


I saw the benches where we had written our names is still there, thanks God nobody has erased it and some names on the bathroom wall :-) When I was leaving I felt like I have a great attachment with this place. Well whatever today I have refreshed my sweet school memories and I will keep visiting my school if I will be in nearby. I would say you should also visit your school if you will get time, you will feel more better than anything else and it will refresh your memories.


our class room
our class room

Our class room
class room

me and meghnath
School is a place where we all dhakkans (buggers) are transformed into human beings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please say something, it makes me smile :)