2012 Year in Review


Years are passing on just like few pinch of days, honestly I feel a year is few pinch of days which passes just after few days of work, eat and sleep. Well… the year 2012 been a good for me but not good enough. There are several memorable things happened to me this year and few of them are,,,

Now I am not a school student any more, I am a college student now, it sounds good isn’t it? But no, I miss my school life a lot and lot. On 15th February 2012 I attended last class and the only day in my life I cried for leaving my school, amazing na? Earlier I cried and made lots of excuse just not to go to school and on that day I cried for leaving my school, school life is amazing. Now whenever I pass by the school I look at those windows of our class and a glimpse of tear comes out of my eyes. If I reborn again as human being I would definitely enjoy and capture every moments in my heart. But you know what, now I don’t worry horribly about those creepy homework I have to submit tomorrow, : -)

As I said now I am a college student, it’s a new beginning for me. My first day at college was 10th August 2012, that day I was feed up with ragging, self introduction to seniors and professors but, latter I felt good and whenever I remember 1st day of college I laugh so badly.  Felling great as a college boy , everyone there treat me a adult , professors do jokes about girls and having girlfriends, new environment, new people, new and new plan to roam around on every Saturday,  and much more.

Umm… its been very nice year for my family, because only in this year the entire people were gathered together several times in this year, such as on Navaratri, Bengali New year, Diwali etc. It was so nice to see all of my family member together after a long time.
Oh I forgot to mention , This year  I has earned first income of my life, it was a cheque from Mginger.com of Rs. 300. & guess what I did with my first income? Though it is very less just like price of a Movie ticket but I managed myself to do something best, I gifted a pen to dad because he love to write, brought a pack of sweets for Mom because she loves it, and for myself I recharged my cell phone balance with Rs. 10 (don’t laugh :) ) and rest I donated to the roadside beggars. (Perhaps I did a good work isn’t it? )

Well from the world of blogosphere I has received a lots of gift from Indiblogger.in such as thermal Mug, Lakme gift hamper, Tshirt, Pendrive, Snapdeal evoucher and Evoucher from Jabong.com, thank you Indi and jabong. I know my quality of writing is not good but, due to different type of contests I get excited to win something and which compel me write in different form and I have improved my writing because of this.

Now If I write honestly, it was not a good year for our country , I don’t know how many crimes and violence has faced by our country this year, from the Ethnic violence at Assam where more than 100 people were killed, and now physical harassment towards women , has really affected the entire country. God knows how will be the next year 2013.
Here are few flash back of the year 2012 :)
 Wish you all Happy New Year In advance :) 


first day at college, kajal majhi
My first day at college (don't ask me "how was the day ?")

kajal majhi, memories of brbnmpl salboni, memories of 2012, Salboni,
My friends and me 

kajal majhi, memories of brbnmpl salboni, memories of 2012, Salboni,
 hmm...

birthday cake
 A surprise birthday cake for someone :), K.D do you remember this?

cake, kajal majhi, memories of brbnmpl salboni, memories of 2012, Salboni,
The day I got all my final certificates from my school :)


Srisha rao, poonam jaiswal, purnima jaiswal, kajal majhi
Sirs & Poo, it was a awesome evening, thanks for the party :) 

railway tracks, inspirational images
I dont know why this track inspire me for something

last day of my school life
This is the last class of my school I had attend  

diwali decoration, Christmas decorations
Diwali 2012

It was an awesome evening together after a long :)

exam over, party time, kajal majhi, memories of brbnmpl salboni, memories of 2012, Salboni,
After the last final exam , seems to be tensed na?


sharing lunch at school, kajal majhi, memories of brbnmpl salboni, memories of 2012, Salboni,  school life memories, i miss my school life
For the last time we had share our lunch with each other, I miss these days :-( 



Dhichkaaaoo!

farewell cake, kajal majhi, memories of brbnmpl salboni, memories of 2012, Salboni,
Happy Farewell? Farewell is  happy moments? I dnt think so


New year eve of 2012,, 



kajal majhi, Institute of sience and technology
Oops, forgot to wear socks! That was a bad day for me , I was being ragged by the seniors for not wearing socks! 

kajal majhi, anwar shahid, meghnath kisku, kajal majhi, memories of brbnmpl salboni, memories of 2012, Salboni,
me , Shahid, and Meghnath
3 idiots

Bunch of Idiots including me :)
kajal majhi, memories of brbnmpl salboni, memories of 2012, Salboni, , maza party,

Memories never die…







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please say something, it makes me smile :)