My very First income of my life, A cheque from Mginger


cheque, my first income of my life, mginger cheque

Well, before writing this entire dummy article , I would like to thanks all the affiliates under me  because if they had not joined Mginger  through my referral links I could not have earn anything yet, and thanks to whole Mginger team for the perfect remuneration according to my work. Though it’s the cheque of RS 300 only but, it worth more to me as it is the 1st income of my life. (Memorable thing ha?)

Let me tell you guys if you don’t know about Mginger.com, its an mobile marketing platform in India, it provide targeted advertisement on mobile phones through SMSs,  and number of ads you receive in your mobile phone as SMSs you will get paid according to that.  For Per SMS I receive, they pay me 20 paisa and 5 paisa on every  SMS received by my referrals. Oh yes you can also earn by referring others with your referral  link. It’s a slow income but  suitable for me.

Well, now I am planning what to do with Rs 300? I think I should go to coffee café with my best friend and lets have a cup of coffee together? Again I am thinking I should buy something for my Mom, should I go to a temple and offer a thankful worship to goddess ? or Should keep it in a box for my memories? Am confused because I am thinking and thinking and thinking….. Help me God
Hey if anyone of you want to join under me then please follow the banner bellow


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please say something, it makes me smile :)