This weekend


Happy Sunday!

As usual this week was not good and not bad enough ,because of exams. I don’t know why we guys don’t study properly in the whole semester ,but at night before the exam we jump with the books like we are going the blow the whole syllabus at a single night. Hey ! Know what! Yesterday I have written the 1st exam of my college life, it was good more than I had thought.
Well, do you know what 12/12/2012 is ? Many of you are telling that the world is going to end on this day! Sigh!  I hope its not going to real. But suppose it is going to be real then? If you so believe that this world is going to end , then what would you like to do before 12/12/12? Mine have lots of plan to do, but few among them are

I want to have Maggi with all my friends , since my childhood Maggi is my favorite yet.

As a participant in Harper Collins get published, I want to complete the Love story whether I will be chosen among 500 bloggers or not. At least I can hand over the story to someone special, I hope she will be happy to read it

True from heart: I will give a tight hug to my Momma and Daddy and say them “You are the best parents in this world and the best things I ever had in my life.

Noble work: I had never donated blood to anyone, so I am going to donate blood at least once.

I have a complete list but If I write here its all going to be boring. Well said!
Well, the year is going to over after twenty two days, weird na? Its like just we had stepped into last Monday and its all going to over on this Sunday. Time is crazy fast, nope! Not so fast, actually time is on its way but we people are on the same pond where we were and at the last we feel Oops time over!

Before the end of 2012, I have lot of thing to do, such as Picnic, Outing with friends, visit to susunia hill bankura, Christmas party, and Movies. What is yours plan?

Few pictures from this week.
exam hall, inside exam, my 1st college exam
 Its exam time guys!

beautiful evening. sun through window
 It was a clean beautiful evening yesterday


coffee with snacks, kurkure and snaks
Coffee at college canteen

pose with guitar, learning guitar lesson
taking few guitar lesson


my guitar, i love my guitar, red guitar, red black guitar, grason guitar
That is my guitar! nice na?

cheating in exam,
guess what he is doing?

Wish you all a charming week ahead 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please say something, it makes me smile :)