Things I learnt in 2012


life in 2012, the year 2012, 2012, things i Learnt in 2012

The year 2012 is almost over and I guess I have lived several good times more than I had thought. Now when I look back into the days for this year I get emotional as It was such a pity year for me.  I had both good and bad times and literally from them I learnt lots of life lessons.

School life is the Best life:
From L.K.G to Class (XII) I used to think school life is so boring, but later on this year when I  entered into college I found myself in a totally weird world and felt School life was the best life that I ever had.

Life is just too short!
After facing different phrases of disease such as Jaundice, Bi cardiac, etc etc and by seeing the life of people arround me that, life is too short than our imagination, Life may change or life would end within a overnight. Who knows what would happen tomorrow? We dream of doing many great things, we dream to achieve a everest of success, we dream to live a wonderful life with our loved ones, but sometime a sudden jerk of incident breaks everything. I live in today and before going to sleep I thank God for a beautiful today. What I have is today, What my life is now and my next breath, What I will achieve I today as much I can...

Emphasize the concerntraion to achieve something.
My resolution for 2012 was to learn web designing, but I diverted myself to learn many programming languages such as C++, JAVA, RUBY, SQL along with web designing and I could not learn any of the languages properly . So from my this mistake I learnt one of my greatest fault in 2012. If you want to achieve or learn something then concertrate on that particular topic properly rather than trying to achieve many things at once. Don't get trapped between multiple choices.

Life is what we make it:
Well, there are lot things for that we often blame God and others for something bad happened in our life. Our life moves according to our choice and wills, whatever we are , whatever we are suffering from whether it is bad or good it is all because of our will, deeds, choices and havits. We can't blame God for anything, we have our life, brain, limbs and strength given by him which is enough capable to handle anything and anything we want to do... in sort "as we do , so we reap"

Our past will only hurt us:
We may had did a lots of worst things, suffered from worst situations for which now we often regret. But whsipering these types of past will only hurt and would not allow to welcome the good times that are yet to come. Honestly from my own life experience.

Well lets thrust behind all our grief, worries and lets begin the new year as new life in new way with lot of hopes. Happy New Year in adavance to everyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please say something, it makes me smile :)