12th Day of my College



I had been my journey to college life from last twelve days. I feel very low after I return back to home, because every day I cover a journey of 50 KM to reach my college and another 50 KM to come back to my home. I think I will be habitual of these after  few more these and I won’t feel tired anymore. Well the college is too pretty and have also good infrastructure.  Well Our school teachers were right that, “nothing is  like school life” because I  did much fun in my school life than now in college, and here I didn’t found any good friend, because all are just busy with cell phone even in classroom .

Today was a hard day too, Me and my friend took train rather than bus, Oh My God I never travelled in local trains so didn’t knew about the ticket rates , and the train ticket is so cheaply than bus’ ticket , Just Rs 2  for 12 KM and its 7 Rs in  bus. This post one of my silly post isn’t it? 

I love leaning at the door of train

We love nature or nature loves us or we are nature? I just love to capture landscapes

One of my closest friend Meghnath


Me in formal dress , just because I am afraid of ragging :)

2 comments:

Please say something, it makes me smile :)