Happy Birthday Dolon


Dear Dolon,
Many many happy returns of  the Day , may God bless you Dear and may your days fill with Joy, Happiness , success and glamours. I wish you long long long and long healthy  life ahead..
You know what? This is the only day when you was crying and your Mom was smiling with joy. Give her a tight hug , kiss on her head and say “I love you momma the most”  Because with you she is everything , I am damn sure that today you mom is more happy than any other day because, today is the day from when she has became a “Mother”.
I am feeling very sorry that today I am not there  to celebrate with you but believe me I am feeling like today I am the most happiest person in this world just because  today is your birthday, my angel’s birthday. J
Well.. birth is the origin and death is the destination that we all living being shares it, but God send us everyone in this world for a purpose and whatever the purpose or motto of your life I just wish it will be fulfilled soon.
Don’t’ bring it in mind that how old you are or how old you became today, just enjoy your life like today is the first day of your life , then even hell will become a heaven. Rock the life, rock the world , have a blast today..
Happy Birthday Dolon..  Muuuaaaah!

Much Love
Kajal 

Photo Credit: Yahoo Image Search

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please say something, it makes me smile :)