Happy teacher's day


"Teachers, I believe, are the most responsible and important members of society because their professional efforts affect the fate of the earth"

Happy teacher’s day to every teachers, I thank to Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan for giving idea to celebrate his birthday as teacher’s day on the great honor of teachers.
I remember when I was studying from class I to X, today  our seniors use to become teachers for today  and we kids use to enjoy this day as we knew no real teacher will be coming today to scold us badly. Ha ha.. And when I grew up and I was one among the seniors , I realized that being a senior means having more responsibilities , just not only in my school day but in every stage ahead.
Two years back when I was in XI standard  today I  had became a teacher for the 1st time as a Hindi teacher in place of Poonam Madam, Oh My God I always wanted to escape from Hindi and today I got in trap and I had to teach Class IV & V,  just guess what I did? I wrote on the blackboard “Gai humari Mata hai, Humko kuch nahi ata hai” and shown my anger expression to make the classroom a pin drop silence.  I was crazy.

Last year I was  in XII the last stage of my school life and on this day I became a sports teacher, yupppi! I got what I wanted to be J I just enjoyed that day by playing with the kids and they had reminded me my childhood memories. Really, school life was my sweetest, funniest, golden life and I enjoyed every it bit. (**blink**)

And you know what? After becoming a teacher for two times , I realized the teaching is not the easiest profession as it look like, when teachers use to give lectures and we use to think like “this mental patient has mugged up the whole book and just dictating here” sorry teachers I was wrong 
Salute to every teachers in this world and love you Dr. Radhakrishna Ji

Here are some memories of Teacher's Day...

 Don't dare to mess with these kids.. only one word "CRAZY"


TEACHER'S DAY CELEBRATION, HAPPY TEACHER DAY, TEACHERS DAY PHOTO



TEACHER'S DAY CELEBRATION, HAPPY TEACHER DAY, TEACHERS DAY PHOTO
 My tribute to.. Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan 


TEACHER'S DAY CELEBRATION, HAPPY TEACHER DAY, TEACHERS DAY PHOTO
 I know, how did I handle them



 Teachers, who always had encourage and inspired us..



ANAMIKA MAHATA, TEACHER'S DAY CELEBRATION, HAPPY TEACHER DAY, TEACHERS DAY PHOTO
 having fun haan?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please say something, it makes me smile :)