After a rushing week


Hello everyone..! Last week was full of rush from home to college , college to home,  home to tuition, tuition to home and so on, but somehow I did manage to have fun , Durgapuja shopping , and photography with my cell phone.
I wake up every morning and it refresh my mind all the way, but sometime morning gives me a funny thought, whenever I hear the sound of drums from my school and when I seen from my window the children  in full uniform , hanging a school bag at their back and heading towards school , I feel a sprinkle of joy that I don’t have to go school anymore, now I have my college life, I am free from those burdens of home work and weekly tests he he , but really you know what ? my heart says that I miss my school life a lot, it was my golden days. 
This morning I went to BigBazaar for window shopping, I am much excited to buy a tablet, I have chosen BSNL PENTA 701C in my mind , its of Rs 5000, and suitable for me and my pocket, so I am just waiting to reach my Google Adsense earning $100, and when I will get the cheque I will fulfill this desire :)
Here are some photos I managed clicked on last week…

perfect life, life quotes, perfect life quotes
 Nobody has a perfect life

friends autographs, memorable autographs, i love my friends
A memorable autographs from my School mates, I  miss you all :( 

Kajal Majhi
 No comments sshh,,,, :P

Wind chimes, Wind chimes quotes, life quotes
 My lucky wind chimes 

music quotes, holding guitar, guitar quotes
Music matter me a lot, A pure way to refresh my mind.

attitude quotes, describing myself, life describing quotes
What I am

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please say something, it makes me smile :)