Its Been A nice week




Now I got into a complete busy life, with pinch of enjoyment and entertainment and I think I have started to adjust myself with the boring environment of my college, knowing how to tackle the boring hours at college and enjoy with it as it is.  9:00 AM to 4:00 PM college, then back to home like a tiered buffalo.
Well I don’t like a little part syllabus of the syllabus of B.C.A , it is P.C Software, I get bored in this class so now I bunk it every time. They just teach using of word, PowerPoint, excel etc in graduation, why don’t  they change the syllabus and teach something interesting like web designing, gamming, etc .
Apart from these , this week was full of fun, photography, riding, rain and journey. Yes and you know what  having chai (tea) at roadside dhabbas (stall) is more interesting  rather than in coffee café specially when your are alone. I enjoyed coffee , chicken roll and chicken manchuriyan at the dhabba & it was yummy too.
Yesterday some busses were on strike because of the fuel hike, so I went college by bike, it was amazing experience of riding a bike for continue 50 KM with a constant speed of 110 KMPH as there was very less traffic.
Well my plan for next week is to visit Prayag Film city Chandrakona, which is just 25 KM away from my college, I heard it has been inaugurated by Shahrukh Khan, but it is not completely constructed yet, whatever, I think I will enjoy being there.
Well enough said.. Know what? Every morning I wake up I feel I am healthy alive, I am more energetic , and more smiling,  I am among those who live in today, but whenever I think for my future I see it is completely fade. My Dad will be retire after five years and I am perusing B.C.A which is for three years, after this I want to peruse M.C.A which will take another three years, but when I think about  the situation will be after dad’s retirement it tend me to peruse M.B.A after B.C.A because I know I will also have some family responsibilities, but I don’t want an M.B.A I want my career in the field of software. What will I study? Shall I study according to my aim? Or by thinking about the responsibilities?






The only place in college where I feel good :) programming in C




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please say something, it makes me smile :)