Tangy Vegetarian Pasta




Cooking is an another tough job for me, but I love to cook as much I know and try to learn about more dishes.  It is the daily needed art & skill which is required by everyone directly or indirectly to feed our hunger  , by what we are alive. Well said *blink*
Today I am going to tell you about my favorite pasta dish , Tangy Vegetarian Pasta , It was my favorite stuff inside my Tiffin box during my school days.

The Ingredients needed are:

Onion: one, chop it finely.
Garlic: Two  spoon  minced.
Ripe Tomatoes:  Five
Salt:  As per quantity required.
Black pepper powder: As per quantity required.
Pasta Sauce : Del Monte Tomato & Basil pasta sauce.
Olive Oil : Del Monte Extra Virgin olive oil.
Oregano Powder : Two tea spoon.
Broccoli: 10 bite size
Green Capsicum: 1 cup

Photo credit:  www.flickr.com

Now, the real job beings, the procedure to cook Tangy pasta:

Take full pot of water and boil it.

When  the water is boiled and rolling, then add pasta into the boiling water , add little salt and stir it and cook until it tender.

Now in a colander , drain the pasta and run cold water through it , a little job is done, now keep it aside.

Again boil water, then put the tomatoes in boiling water and cover it for five minutes, then remove the skin and puree it in the blender.

Now, heat Del Monte Extra Virgin olive oil , fry garlic & onion , then add tomato puree, Del Monte Tomato & Basil pasta sauce, and cook until the sauce boil , then simmer it for ten minutes.

Add pepper powder, salt and Oregano. The sauce is ready and the second job is done, keep it aside too.

Now, put the Broccoli in boiling water for five minutes, then drain the water and put it aside.

Heat olive oil and add chopped onion and garlic and fry till the onions become pink.

Now, add capsicum, broccoli, cook them for few minutes  in high flame, and some oregano, black pepper and salt. Now everything is ready.

While serving, add the sautéed vegetables and cooked pasta to prepared sauce. Even you can also add cheese.

I hope you will enjoy this recipe , for more visit this page http://www.facebook.com/worldfoody
This post is Submitted for The Del Monte Blogger Recipe Carnival contest at http://www.indiblogger.in

6 comments:

  1. Looks delicious. Lovely presentation. All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If looks can kill...its drop dead gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, let me know if I can publish this recipe in my emagazine DNS, DNS is promoting food bloggers from India by publishing recipes from Indian blogs based on a monthly theme giving full credit to the author/blog.
    if you are ok then mail me your short bio and pasta/spaghetti recipe to ver.neha@hotmail.com
    Check my website here www.dinenshare.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes ofcourse you can.. and it would be a great opportunity for me and my blog to get published at your blog. Thanks

      Delete

Please say something, it makes me smile :)