Last five minutes in exam hall






10:15  teacher says-lisent all the students I am going to give you the question paper don't write anything untill I say ,Just read (What the hell I will write??? What the hell techer think me??)


Ok. lets see what inside this paper!!! OMG !! what is it???


10:30 - again teacher says- student start writing please.... 
(Hmmmm everyone is writing... :( )


11:00 Oh My God Everything seems to be out of syllabus,!! (Who the hell made this questions?? i will chop him)


11:30 Hey rahul what you writing, he says nothing much pal just filling the pages(an another bugger)


12:00: whats the time sir?? he says its 12 O noon son( bloody crap! cant say its 12 now?? elonging the sentence and wasting my time :))
Seriously I have to write, just I hr left!!!! 
12:15- lets count which I will write 1st (count one two three ,question comes in 2nd I will write ok)) one two three three one two two two three two!! oh shit!  Is this a question? its a hell.


writing.................................. writing................................ wrting................................ witing.......................................... and writtting....
....
....
....




1:15 -warning  bell rang DING DING DING!! Students hurry up just 15 Minutes left..
Hey rahul did ur cheat worked?? rahul- yes pal I completed, do you want it? yeah


Oh shit!!! Bull shit just just five minutes... Now hit the nitrous button buddy!!! whooooossssh....................................................................... dxjhgc...xjg.......cxjcgxjgc..xjg.........cu.........dgcdu............gdgjh.....................completed 2 pages in just five minutes,, ah thanks God its completed.


This is called an power play at the last five minutes

2 comments:

Please say something, it makes me smile :)