My first aloo paratha

Hey people, do you remember, what did you cooked for the 1st time in your life? I know it was very ugly like mine. In fact I myself don't know to make other then noodles and coffee.
I always fond to learn how to make aloo paratha, but I didn't get much time to think about it. Today suddenly it came into my mind about Aloo paratha, I got interested that I should prepare right now, but how? so i downloaded a ebook from utorrent, let me dictate how I have made my 1st cook.

I took three bowl of flour and then mashed it with hands, oh sick it was very hard job, my hand were tightened and paining.

then I mashed the potato and added some chopped onions chili powder and some masalas.

now I made two medium size paratha and added the mashed potato in between it, and rolled it slowly in the shape of triangular paratha. and then baked it in high .

and finally accidently I made it yooo.... pappu pass ho gaya re!!!




The mashed potato
hmm keep going kajal :)


 
The final model :)

yoo!! buddy I made it


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please say something, it makes me smile :)