What wrong between us?

Can anyone tell whats wrong between us? I have poor english, but try to understand.
Something is indeed wrong between us, I don't know what it is, Its my fault or her fault, or both of our's fault.

May be I don't understand her completely, may be I can't show her my love and care completely, may be I don't keep her happy, may be I don't understand her words. I don't know what it is, but something is wrong.
I must tell you that, we have long distance relationship, means we meet each other twice or thrice a year. now you can imagine how hard to wait for months and years, Every moments we suffer from tension of each other, that is she fine or not, what is she doing now, is she alright or not, I just always wish she must be alright and believe in her words becaue I can't see her from here.

We keep talking whole day by sending texts, she don't texts  whenever she goes out, she works, or do something its ok, but can't she tell that she is going out and will not send text for few hours. I keep starring on my cellphone in hope when I will see her message. And I feel tempered myself when she don't tell me all this. Even anything happens to her she won't tell me ever, she never talks with me clearly about anything, she never share her any problem with me, And I feel like I am more alone than before I was single. And when I show my little anger to her she shows me double anger to me,

What does she want to tell by all this? that I am nothing to her, I don't have any heart to understand her, I don't care for her, I don't have any feelings for her? or I don't have the ability to love her? She don't know how much she hurts me.

Every couples fight with each other but I don't think any couple fight and feel lonely like us?

Sometime I think I need to ignore this small things , I try to ignore but sometime I can't control myself from saying these to her.Should I change myself? am I very bad? or I am not aligible for anyone's love? Even my mom dad also hates me.
 I am in very worse mental condition please help me people. I need your comment,plz

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please say something, it makes me smile :)