Four done, One left. DING! DONG!!


Ding dong! four over and just one left!

All the weighty subjects are gone now only informatics practices(computer) is left. Today we had economics and it went mindblowing, Every one was smiling after exam, I think everyone's has written, You know on the last exam of Accountancy everyone was crying, that day everyone was coming out with a face like teacher's poked them badly :) actually the paper was so much lengthy , well now forget yesterday and look for today, I am happy that I wrote economics more than I expected.Thanks God!

My teacher says - "Economics ak aisa subject hai jo samajhne k liye akaal chahiye, but wo mere paas nahi hai" yup its ri8 )

Me and my friends made some stupid answer for some stupid question.read it

Q. Define microeconomics?
ANS. Microscopic eco friendly nomics is knows as economic!! Any doubt sir/mam??

Q. Give one reason for shift if demand curve?
ANS What the hell I will know haan? Ask them who are shifting the curve,

Q. What is price maker firm?
ANS. You bloody hell You don't know every firm's is main aim is to make price and earn.Where did you studied economics?

Q. What is indifferent map?
ANS. Simple! differnt map is called indefferent map! you stupid , is this the question for class 12? Silly ****

Q. What is direct tax?
ANS. Hmmm...Looks like really got a question of class XII, ok! let me answer, the tax which is imposed by central government to you, like your bloody income tax which you feel , government is snatching your entire income, is this enough explanation? 4 me 4 dega nahi to ....... **** U

Q. What is inflation?What is the market condition during inflation?
ANS. Sit on hot frying pan, how did you feel? chilly hot na? yeah thats the market condition during inflation.

I think it is enough fun on economics otherwise some economist will be buring with anger, sorry oldy goldy economist! its all my new innovative answers

My friends,  seems to be happy :)



ME as always :D


.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice !! I particularly loved the price-maker answer :) all the best for your results

    ReplyDelete

Please say something, it makes me smile :)