COMPLETED FINAL TOUCH OF ENGLISH BOOK


Ahh! just finished the prepration for English tomorrow! oh its already 12:00 I mean today. I can't believe yet our board exam is going to start! though I was scared and tensed.But now got little confidence for English core!. I wish I will score good marks at least in English. After tomorrow I will get ride of English class XII books. Miss you my English :( :) . Feeling exited as well as scared for tomorrow, I don't how ll be the questions specially in literature section.  


Know what?? I just got addicted with Facebook :) I am awaring my friends to stay out of facebook but I myself couldnot control myself to check it, I just feel like Facebook is calling me randomly check me check me check me plz!! ha ha. 
well thats said! 
People wish me luck for my exam, as i really need it plz.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please say something, it makes me smile :)