Day for Business Studies

After six days finally the day came for business studies, yaar this exam time is really like hell. From last six days I have been studying business studies like hungry starving dog, and have a look those annoying questions

What is management?

Necessary of management

Functions of management?

What is directing?

What is planning?

What is staffing?

What is organizing?

 What is controlling?

What is marketing?

What is marketing management?

Can you guess what specialty you have got from the entire syllabus above??
Well let me tell you , everywhere  in the syllabus the letters "ing" and "management" is  famous at end of every sentences. See above here is a live example LOL!!
Well said tomorrow we have exam for business studies and God knows what will happen. Wish me luck people I really in the condition to need it :)


my copies of business studies
Only business business & business studies



And finally time to rockzzzzz!!!
Got bored and got a snap of moon in evening

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please say something, it makes me smile :)