The evening beauty

A  beautiful evening of sunshine and breeze, The wonder of nature is forever more and more. What ever I know about nature its a elegant beauty a beauty which bound us to live, a beauty which compel us to live in it. The day again going to end, taking off all the pain, all the sorrows and..We should thanks mother nature for such a beautiful day,  its beauty inspires that tomorrow will be more beauty full than this.
You may had read the poem "A THING OF BEAUTY IS JOY FOREVER" The lines are from the poem.


The evening sky


Dalia flower of my garden



The dalia couple :)


4 comments:

  1. Indeed! A nature lover here.
    I'm a new follower, Follow me back
    You can also follow me at
    http://tim-charlotteivymarie.blogspot.com/
    Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow finally got a comment, thanku very much tim! i am ur new follower

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVED THE LAST PIC "COUPLE" KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

    REGARDS
    Shilpi
    http://shilpi3005.blog.com

    ReplyDelete

Please say something, it makes me smile :)